Mahindra sets new benchmark in technology & productivity with t
* Both 65HP & 75HP tractors will be available in 2WD & 4WD variants.
* Designed for evolved Indian farmers, looking for productivity & precision in farm operations, through advanced technology.
* Creates new benchmark in technology & productivity with wide array of world-class/category first features:
* Performance: Highest engine torque with best in class fuel efficiency
* Technology: State of the art advanced Synchromesh Transmission coupled with Precision Hydraulics system.
* Digisense Technology – loaded with Mahindra’s Digisense technology for remote tracking of tractor health & location.
* Comfort & Convenience: Full flat platform with suspension seat & ergonomic controls.
* Reliability: 3 year engine warranty; with service interval of 400 hours (highest in category)
* Safety : With Factory fitted Roll Over Protection Structure ( ROPS ) for driver safety.
* Style – High gloss metallic colour, 3 Dimensional Chrome decals.
* Part of the Mahindra Novo line up in the US, highly sophisticated & fully loaded, 75 HP 4WD AC cabin variant will be introduced shortly in India
* Price starts at Rs. 9.99 Lakhs for 65 HP 2WD open station version (ex-showroom Maharashtra)
April 27, 2018, Chennai: Mahindra & Mahindra’s Farm Equipment Sector (FES), a part of the USD 19 billion Mahindra Group, today announced the launch of Novo 65 HP & 75 HP tractors. This range of Mahindra Novo tractors is technologically most advanced and stylishly designed. The range is priced attractively, starting at Rs. 9.99 lakhs for 65 HP 2WD (655 DI) going up to Rs.12.5 lakhs for 75 HP 4WD (755 DI) variant, ex Maharashtra.
The class leading Mahindra Novo range of tractors is designed for evolved farmers in India. It is offered in both 2WD & 4WD versions in open station design.
This next generation tractor range is designed and developed in-house at Mahindra Research Valley, the company’s global research and development facility in Chennai. The Mahindra Novo is in line with company’s vision of becoming the pioneer in providing technology driven farming solutions to the farmers across the country. With new benchmarks in technology, comfort and ergonomics, Mahindra Novo is all set to change farming practices and improve productivity & performance and thus the output, leading to Farm Tech Prosperity.
Speaking at the launch, Rajesh Jejurikar, President – Farm Equipment Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, “At Mahindra our purpose is to pioneer accessible technology which transforms lives of farmers, worldwide. As a part of Farming 3.0 initiative, the focus is on cutting edge technology and superior farming solutions. We take great pride in presenting state of the art 65-75 HP range of Mahindra Novo tractors to evolved Indian farmers. I am confident that this will set new benchmark in the industry. We will shortly introduce our global product from this range with integrated cabin in India.”
Mahindra Novo, has been developed through extensive research and insighting with farmers across 12 states. The development of Mahindra Novo involved a seeding phase where tractors were tested for performance in 37 applications across 8 states for a cumulative 25000 hours. Compared to industry standards, this has been one of the most extensive testing programme. Mahindra Novo design has been perfected based on the testing results. Mahindra has brought many new advanced technologies and features in this series that will give higher productivity and better precision in the agri applications.