Hitachi to exhibit Electrification & Autonomous Vehicle systems
Hitachi Automotive Systems India to exhibit Electrification & Autonomous Vehicle systems and components at the 14th Delhi Auto Expo 2018
Chennai --- Hitachi Automotive Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd. will be showcasing its advanced systems at the 14th Delhi Auto Expo 2018. Scheduled from February 8 to 11, 2018 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, the booth will be set up at stall number 10, hall number 12A for the components division. Being a global leader in technology, Hitachi Automotive Systems is bringing solutions that contribute to the Indian society. As part of the Automotive Systems group, on display will be a range of electrification and autonomous driving systems i.e. evolving vehicles.
In this exhibit, Hitachi Automotive Systems India will present products that the Hitachi Automotive Systems Group offers, divided into the following areas. Exhibited items will include products and systems in the environment and safety field which are offered by the group globally, as well as aftermarket products sold in India.
* Autonomous driving system area
- This area will introduce electrification systems that are essential for responding to regulations for environmental conservation, as well as autonomous driving systems created by coordinating 360° sensing technology and safety control technology to reduce traffic accidents and traffic jams. The technologies will be presented using actual displays and video footage.
* Fuel consumption improvement engine system area
- This area will introduce a highly efficient next-generation gasoline engine system aiming to further improve fuel consumption, including an intake and exhaust system with increased combustion efficiency and a heat exchange system. The technology will be explained using video footage and panels.
* After market area
- This area will exhibit products offered by the Hitachi Automotive Systems Group in India such as its air flow sensor, shock absorber and ignition coil.
Countries throughout the world are seeing increasing trends for the popularization of electrified vehicles and autonomous driving vehicles, and India is no exception. For instance, in terms of trends for electrification, the Indian government last year announced the ban of gasoline and diesel vehicles domestic sale by 2030. With the aim to push for electric powered vehicles and address the situation of accident prone fatalities in India, there an increasing need for safe driving support technologies.
In line with this, Hitachi Automotive Systems Group continues to provide advanced systems such as electrification systems and autonomous driving systems, which form the key to solving issues faced by automobile societies, and contributes to the development of next-generation vehicles, aiming to create new values for society.