Fire mishap kills man in Kundrathur

Fire mishap kills man in Kundrathur
Fire mishap kills man in Kundrathur

Chennai: A man succumbed to burn injuries at a Government Hospital early this morning. According to police sources, Ramachandran (32) died while using a kerosene stove at his house in Anna Nagar area in Pazhanthandalam.

Police said, the incident occurred at round 1.30 pm yesterday, and Ramachandran passed away at Kilpauk Medical College and Hospitals at 2 am this morning. He is survived by his wife and children.

Fire mishap kills man in Kundrathur